1906 – St. Mary`s Church, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary
Selected after an architectural competition to replace an earlier church of 1841. The foundation stone was laid in 1892, and the church was largely complete by 1906. Internal decoration and fittings in the apse and chancel are from around 1910 by Ashlin & Coleman – Doolin having died in 1902 – with mosaics by Oppenheimer Ltd.
Illustration published in The Builder, December 12 1896.