1915 – No.31 Capel Street, Dublin

Architect: George L. O’Connor

Existing building adapted in 1915 by O’Connor by remodelling the ground and first floor facade to provide a new commercial unit.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com