Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1915 – Nos. 148-149 Capel Street, Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: George L. O’Connor

Commercial building with two shop units, unfortunate shop fronts.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1868 – Crimea Memorial Church, Istanbul, Turkey

Architect: George Edmund Street During the Crimean War, the need was felt for an Anglican church to minister to British...

Close