Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1915 – Power House, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Architect: Victor W. Horwood



Built as the Province of Manitoba Power House to generate power for the Provincial Legislature and Law Courts buildings alongside.

Read previous post:
1876 – Charterhouse, Godalming, Surrey

Architect: C.F. Hayward Designed for the Rev. J.T. Hodgson. Front Perspective View including plan from The Building News, August 11th...