Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1919 – Munster & Leinster Bank, O’Connell St., Dublin

Architect: McDonnell & Dixon



Fine classical bank building turning a corner elegantly from O’Connell Street onto Abbey Street. The relief sculpture over the door was by George A. Power. No longer in use as a bank.

Read previous post:
St. James Graveyard Feasibility Study

Dublin City Council have commissioned a feasibility study for St. James’s Graveyard, James’s St. Dublin 8 to look at the...