Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1923 – Public Library, Edmonton, Alberta

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook1Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Magoon & MacDonald

0001

0002

Constructed on Macdonald Drive in downtown Edmonton. Demolished 1961. Site now occupied by Telus Plaza.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook1Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1912 – Memorial Park Library, Calgary, Alberta

Architect: McLean & Wright Philanthropist Andrew Carnegie funded $80,000 of the $100,000 cost of Calgary’s Central Library, which was the...

Close