Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1928 – LCol D.V. Currie VC Armoury, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Storey & Van Egmond

0016

The home of The Saskatchewan Dragoons, a unit of the Canadian Forces Primary Reserve. Smaller than some other Amrouries, it still has the Tudor Revival mock castellations and towers. The main entrance way is flanked by two round towers. Reminiscent of the same architect’s work in Regina.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

Read previous post:
1908 – Firehall No.1, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

Fire Hall No.1 was located on the south west corner of 23rd Street and 4th Avenue, where the main branch...

Close