Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1932 – St. Mary’s Church, Limerick, Co. Limerick

Architect: Ashlin & Coleman

castle_lge

New church constructed on site of church of 1749. The Altar rails (1931) and Lady Altar (1931) were supplied by Giorgio Favilla.

Read previous post:
1760s – Devon Castle, Newcastle West, Co. Limerick

The original Fitzgerald castle was granted to the Courtenay family in 1591. The Castle was occupied by David Mahony and...

Close