Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1966 – Churchill House, Belfast

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Department of Finance Chief Architects Branch

0009

Nineteen story office building constructed by the Post Office as a base for the telephone network – later British Telecom. A grim slab of a building, finally demolished 2004 to make way for the Victoria Square commercial development.

Photograph Copyright Arthur Bridge and licensed for reuse under Creative Commons Licence.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

More in Architecture of Belfast, Lost Buildings of Ireland
1930 – Cork Gas Consumer Co., Patrick St., Cork

Architect: Chillingworth & Levie Remodelled in an art deco style in 1930 by Daniel A. Levie. Demolished.

Close