Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

2006 – Garter Lane Theatre, Waterford

Tweet about this on Twitter1Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Diamond and Schmitt Architects

townhall_lge

The restoration of Garter Lane Theatre in Waterford, Ireland (2006) preserved the historic eighteenth century Quaker meetinghouse setting of this 200-seat auditorium. Diamond and Schmitt refurbished the dressing rooms, box office, administrative offices and back stage facilities and reconfigured the stage and seating while maintaining the intimate atmosphere between performers and the audience, which is a hallmark of the original theatre’s success.

Tweet about this on Twitter1Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1873 – Bolton Town Hall, Lancashire

Architects: Hill & Woodhouse A Grade II* listed Town Hall designed by William Hill and George Woodhouse and opened in...

Close