Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1903 – Church of the Sacred Heart, Roscommon

Architect: Walter G. Doolin & P.J. Kilgallen / O’Callaghan & Webb

roscommon-courthouse

roscommon-church-of-sacred-heart2

Main body of church constructed between 1897 and 1903 by Walter G. Doolin & P.J. Kilgallen. The tower and spire was added around 1916 by O’Callaghan & Webb.

Read previous post:
1932 – St. Mary’s Church, Limerick, Co. Limerick

Architect: Ashlin & Coleman New church constructed on site of church of 1749. The Altar rails (1931) and Lady Altar...

Close