1870 – Convent of Mercy, Tipperary, Co. Tipperary

Architect: G.C. Ashlin

0003

Church added by Ashlin to existing convent of around 1846.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com