Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr
mythumbnail

1848 – Dominican Friary, Sligo, Co. Sligo

Architect: John Benson / G.C. Ashlin

0006

Church constructed between 1845-48 replacing an earlier church of 1763. A tower was added several years later. G.C. Ashlin added chancel decoration including mosaics and altar railing in 1899. The church was demolished in 1971 due to capacity issues and problems with the roof of the nave.