1870 – Bank of Ireland, Tralee, Co. Kerry

Architect: Sandham Symes

Still in use today, although a more recent banking hall has been constructed in front of the original house. The original house was converted to a bank by Sandham Symes in 1870. Jack Millar, architect to the Bank of Ireland, later added the one-storey three-bay extension to the front around 1930.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com