Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1894 – Teachers College, 120th St., New York

Architect: Parish & Schroeder

0003

Teachers College was founded by the philanthropist Grace Hoadley Dodge and philosopher Nicholas Murray Butler to provide a new kind of schooling for the teachers of disadvantaged children in New York City, one that combined a humanitarian concern to help others with a scientific approach to human development. Still operating today, it is now a part of Columbia University.

Read previous post:
1879 – Commerical Building, New Bond Street, London

Architect:J.T. Wimperis Perspective view of new building at corner New Bond Street & Conduit Street published in The Building News,...

Close