1914 – Saskatchewan Revenue Building, Regina, Saskatchewan

Architect: Storey & Van Egmond

0019

A fine two-storey brick office block with glazed terracotta trim built in 1914. Originally known as the Saskatchewan Co-operative Elevator Building, one of the first major agricultural co-operatives in Saskatchewan. The provincial government purchased the office block in 1928 and renamed it the Saskatchewan Revenue Building.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com