This year, the Irish Green Building Council is planning 3 days of events which run from 19-21 Sept (Mon, Tues, Wed) at the Dublin Architecture Space (darc space gallery) on North Great George’s Street in Dublin to celebrate World Green Building Week. Most events are open to non members with a number retricteed to members only and invited guests. There are discounts for IGBC members participating in events organised by other bodies as part of our policy of encouraging cross disciplinary sharing of information. The events include:
- Lunchtime talk hosted by Ecocem on Carbon Footprinting on Monday 19th September,
- Lunchtime talk hosted by EASCA on FRESH F7 European Project, on Tuesday 20th September
- Lunchtime talk hosted by Scott Tallon Walker Architects on 21st September.
- An evening networking event on 20 Sept for members of GBC and invited guests at 5pm
- IPFMA annual Conference. IGBC members discount available.
- IIEA 2nd annual Retrofit Conference – Bringing retrofit to market. IGBC members discount available.
- CIBSE Webinar- Passive House Myth or Reality – 22nd September
- Meeting of European Networks of Green Building Councils in Brussels with European parliament MEPs and commission officials – 22nd September
Full Details available at http://www.igbc.ie/c5/news/world-green-building-week-events/