Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1710 – Merchants Exchange, Cork

Tweet about this on Twitter4Share on Facebook36Share on Google+1Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Twiss Jones

0049

0049

Built between 1705 and 1710, for the conduct of business between Cork’s merchant classes, and replaced an earlier building at the junction of Castle Street & South Main Street. At the time of construction, it was one of the finest buildings in the city. The Exchange was demolished in 1837.

Tweet about this on Twitter4Share on Facebook36Share on Google+1Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone