Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1760s – Hapenny Bridge Galleries, No.15 Bachelors Walk, Dublin

hapenny_bridge_galleries_lge

Beside the shop of Edward Butler, this antiques shop has a fine original shop façade. In 1850, this premises was owned by D.Breen who was described as a “Life Insurance Company” and specialist in “Catholic Law & General”. Quite probably a Dutch Billy house originally with its centred top floor windows.