1767 – Dublin Society, No. 112-113 Grafton St., Dublin
The first home of the Dublin Society (later the Royal Dublin Society) on Grafton Street. The architect Thomas Ivory was commissioned to design the museum inside the building, but the architect of the exterior is unclear. Until suitable rooms were provided the Dublin Society drawing schools were continued for a time in Shaw’s Court. In 1796 the Society moved to their new building on Hawkins Street.