Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1790 – Central Range and Campanile, Trinity College Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: William Chambers

0118

Design for eastern side of Parliament Square in Trinity College Dublin. Never constructed, some years later during the 1850s, a new campanile by Charles Lanyon was constructed in this position.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
2012 – Titanic Belfast

Architect: TODD Architects Titanic Belfast is the centrepiece of the £7bn Titanic Quarter development, one of Europe’s largest urban waterfront...

Close