1790 – Meeting-House, Rosemary Street, Belfast, Co. Antrim
Dr. Drummond’s Meeting-House, Second Congregation, Rosemary Street, was built 1790, and demolished 1964. It is believed that architect Francis Hiorne who designed St. Anne’s Church was consulted on the design. It is unclear how much influence he had on the finished building. The first performance of Messiah in Belfast took place here in 1813.