Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1821 – Royal Triumphal Arch, O’Connell St., Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest1Email this to someone
Architect: Sir Richard Morrison

0223

A temporary triumphal arch created to welcome King George IV into Dublin. Constructed in thirty hours at the top of the what was then known as Sackville Street.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest1Email this to someone

 

More in Architecture of Dublin City, Lost Buildings of Ireland
1792 – Westmoreland Lock Hospital, Townsend Street, Dublin

Architect: The architect of the Westmoreland Lock Hospital is uncertain. The archives of the Irish Architectural Archive mention drawings by Francis Johnston for wings and rear additions. There is also...

Close