Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1821 – St Nicholas’ Pro-Cathedral, Galway

Architect: James Cusack


Construction started in 1816 with the church finished and consecrated by 1821.

Read previous post:
1831 – Bank of Ireland, Eyre Square, Galway

Architect: James Cusack Still in use today, with further extension and alterations by Millar & Symes in 1905. Of interest...