Architect: Francis Johnston
Francis Johnston, in his retirement, funded and designed this building for the Royal Hibernian Academy. The building had keystones on the ground floor by John Smyth representing Palladio, Michaelangelo and Raphael. It was destroyed by fire during the Easter Rising in 1916. The upper floors of the main facade were retained and included into the replacement building.