Still in use today, with further extension and alterations by Millar & Symes in 1905. Of interest are the facilities accorded to the Branch Manager – he clearly was expected to have horses and a carriage or coach that merited stabling and storage in the rear yard.
Source: Album of surveys of all the branches of the Bank of Ireland, January 1879. Compiled by Sandham Symes. Bank of Ireland Coll, IAA 2006/65