Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1838 – St. Joseph’s Church, Ballindine, Co. Mayo

0001

A traditional cruciform churh with nave, transepts and chancel. The statue-topped pinnacles and bell-cote were removed in the early 1950s during a renovation of the building. The sanctuary was re-ordered in 1994.

Read previous post:
1887 – Mission Church, Chislehurst, Kent

Architect: E. Crutchloe Published in The Building News, December 30th 1887.

Close