Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1840s – Innismore Hall, Derrybrusk, Co. Fermanagh

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

bankofireland_lge

A smaller country house from the mid 1840s. A distinctive design with a curved bow end elevation and a bowed portico to the front. Demolished in the 1950s, but the four large Corinthian columns survive, being re-used at the entrance to Portora Royal School, Enniskillen.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

More in Architecture of Fermanagh, Lost Buildings of Ireland
1826 – St. Peter’s Chapel & Free School, Phibsborough, Dublin

An early description of the church and school which opened in 1826: 'St. Peter's chapel stands at the divergence of the New Cabra Avenue, and the beautiful and fashionable ride...

Close