1847 – Presbyterian Church, Ormond Quay, Dublin
Fine church with a large window and twin towers on its main (and only) elevation to the street. Destroyed in a fire in the late 1960s, leaving only the ground floor entrances intact. After standing as a ruin for a couple of years the site was redeveloped into office accommodation in 1989. At one stage in the 1970s, a property developer proposed a nine-storey block on the site.