Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1850c – Edward Butler, No.14 Bachelors Walk, Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

butlers_lge

A nice traditional shopfront with elevated georgian front door. This is one of the few traditional shopfronts on Bachelors Walk. In 1850, this premises was the business of Lamprey & Co., plumbers and engineers.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
14th C. – Merrion Castle, Co. Dublin

Merrion Castle was a medieval castle situated in present day Mount Merrion. Built in the early fourteenth century, it was...

Close