Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1859 – St. Austin’s Abbey, Tullow, Co. Carlow

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Deane & Woodward

0003

St. Austin’s Abbey was built in the 1850’s by Charles Henry Doyne youngest son of Robert Doyne. The architects were Sir Thomas Newenham Deane and Benjamin Woodward. The house was gutted by fire in 1922 and mostly demolished

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1810 – Rockingham, Boyle, Co. Roscommon

Architect: John Nash Originally built as a two storey house for General Robert King by John Nash. In 1822 an...

Close