Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1860 – Chapel, Heath St, Hampstead, London

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Charles G. Searle

0002

Published in The Building News, August 3 1860. A non-conformist chapel designed to accommodate around 800 people. Still exists today.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

Read previous post:
1968 – Offices, Burlington Road, Dublin

Architect: Tyndall Hogan Hurley Formerly in use as back-office accommodation for Allied Irish Banks. Demolished to make way for new...

Close