1861 – Post Office, Clonakilty, Co. Cork


Former Presbyterian Church, now converted into a local Post Office. The church was taken over by the department of Post and Telegraphs in 1924.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com