Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1868 – New University Club, St. James, London

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Alfred Waterhouse

0005

Former club premises, now demolished.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

More in Vanished England, Vanished London
1895 – Rotherhithe Town Hall, London

Architect: Murray & Foster Accepted design for Rotherhithe Town Hall, View from Neptune Street and Lower Road. After Rotherhithe Council merged with the old Bermondsey Borough Council in 1905, it...

Close