Architect: Owen W. Davis
From The Building News, February 26 1869: “One of our lithographs represents a perspective view, with plans and sections, of two semi-detached cottages, situated within a few minutes’ walk of Tooting Junction. The cottages are built with picked stock facings, red brick, tile, and stone dressings, and tile roofs. They were designed by Mr. Owen W. Davis for Mr. Wm. Riley, and built by Mr. T. Batchelor. The original contract was £770.