Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1870s – General Hospital, Hamilton, Ontario



Founded in 1848, the hospital became a part of Hamilton Health Sciences in 1996 when Hamilton General, Henderson General, McMaster University Medical Centre, McMaster Children’s Hospital and Chedoke Hospital merged.

Read previous post:
1853 – Central School, Hamilton, Ontario

Central Public School was opened in 1853 to accommodate 1,000 students in the largest graded school in Upper Canada. Central...