Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1873 – Post Office, Adelaide St., Toronto

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Henry Langley

0007

00070007

Designed by Henry Langley, the architect reponsible for a large collection of city churches, and built between 1869 and 1873, The GPO stood at 36 Adelaide Street West, the head of Toronto Street, for 85 years. Demolished to make way for an underwhelming office tower.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

More in Architecture of Toronto
1911 – Casa Loma, Toronto, Ontario

Architect: E.J. Lennox In 1911, armed with a fortune of $17 million, Sir Henry Pellatt, a Torontonian business man drew up plans with Canadian architect E.J. Lennox to build his...

Close