1875 – Designs for St. Paul’s Church, Russell Street, Brighton, Sussex

Architect: R.H. Carpenter

0007

0001

Designed for The Rev. A.D.Wagner. Two interior views: from the Narthex; and towards the Narthex. Published in The Building News, January 22nd 1875. These proposals were further additions to the church, which opened in 1848 to designed by the architect’s father R.C. Carpenter.

Latest News

September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30
September 21, 2016: Grafton Architects to receive IDI President’s Choice Award


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com