Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1875 – New Stillhouse & Engine Room, Wandsworth Distillery, London

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: E.F.C. Clarke

0810

New Stillhouse & Engine Room published in The Building News, February 26th 1875.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1862 – International Exhibition, London

Architect: Captain Francis Fowke Held in South Kensington, on a site now occupied by the Natural History Museum. The buildings,...

Close