1875 – St. Matthews Church, Lightcliffe, Yorkshire

Architect: W. Swinden Barber

0141

Built by Major Foster and designed by W.S. Barber. Published in The Building News, May 17th 1878. This church was completed in 1875 to replace the old church down Wakefield Road, of which only the tower now remains.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com