1876 – Parish Church of St.Mary’s, Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire

Architect: R.J. Withers

0033

St. Marys has a massive 14th-century limestone tower with an elaborate interior with medieval woodwork and Victorian wall painting and stained glass. Interior view as restored, published in The Building News, September 15th 1876.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com