Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1877 – Cahernane House, Killarney, Co. Kerry

Architect: J.F. Fuller

ardtullyhouse

Once one of the smaller country houses of the Herbert, Earls of Pembroke. Originally known as Cahirnane, it is a fairly plain house with gabled and large victorian plate glass windows. Now a hotel.

    Read previous post:
    1903 – Congregational Church & School, Jarvis Brook, Sussex

    Architect: W.C.F. Gillam Perspective view published in The Building News, November 27th 1903.

    Close