1876 – Odiham Endowed Grammar School, Hampshire
The school was setup in the 1870s, following the Endowed Schools Act of 1869. Pupils were now required to pay fees to attend the school and a new building was constructed, opening in 1876. This building is still in use today as part of a local junior school. Published in The Builder, August 4th 1877.