Architect: George Gilbert Scott (Jnr)
Demolished after World War II following serious bomb damage. This church is described in The Buildings of England, London 2: South as “one of the noblest Gothic Revival buildings of its date, by no means a copy of anything of the past, though it is in the spirit of the C14″. Replaced by a new church by Ralph Covell in 1956. Published in The Builder, July 7th 1877.