1878 – Church, Caversham, Oxfordshire

Architect: Morris & Stallwood

0004

A largely 15th-century church before the addition of a three stage tower and south aisle by Morris & Stallwood in 1878. Published in The Building News, march 8 1878.

Latest News

September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30
September 21, 2016: Grafton Architects to receive IDI President’s Choice Award


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com