Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1880 – National Hospital for Paralysed & Epileptic, Bloomsbury, London

Architect: M.P. Manning


Founded in 1859 and originally called The National Hospital for Diseases of the Nervous System including Paralysis and Epilepsy. For Powis Place, Bloomsbury. Published in The Building News, January 9th 1880. Demolished.

Read previous post:
1880 – National Penny Bank & Artizans Dwellings, Clerkenwell, London

Architect: Henman & Harrison Illustration in The Building News, October 29th 1880. According to The Builder, August 7 1880: "This...