Architect: E.G. Rivers
Still in use as a post office today, but sympathetically extended in the early 20th century, the building as designed is still visible. During the extension, the projecting part of the facade over the main entrance was extended upwards into a small tower. This has been since shortened. Image published in The Building News, August 22nd 1879.