Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1880 – No.57 Jermyn Street, London

Architect: Archer & Green


Designed for for W.G. Skinner esq. Perspective including ground & 1st.floor plans published in The Building News, April 30th 1880. Built as illustrated and still in use today as a commercial premises.

Read previous post:
1866 – Former Bank, Cornmarket, Dublin

Architect: Charles Geoghegan Former banch bank for the Royal Bank, later part of AIB. Now no longer used as a...