1881 – Dock Masters Houses, Royal Albert Dock, London
“Our illustration, taken from the drawing in the last Royal Academy Exhibition, shows the houses now being completed for the London and St. Katherine Dock Company, near the entrance from the Thames to the Royal Albert Dock. The walls above the base- course are of wood- framing, with plastered panels. The plain and ornamental tiles on gables are red, and the roof covered with Broseley tiles. The building has been carried out by Messrs. Perry and Co., Bow, under the superintendence of Messrs. Tigers and Wagstaffe, architects.” Perspective including ground plan published in The Building News, September 28th 1881.