1881 – Lodge, Ely Grange, Tunbridge Wells, Kent

Architects: E. Salomons & R.S. Warnom


Details published in The Building News, November 4th 1881.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com